What if one simple change could save you from heart disease, diabetes, and cancer?
For decades, that question has fascinated a small circle of impassioned doctors and researchers—and now, their life-changing research is making headlines in the hit documentary Forks Over Knives. Their answer? Eat a whole-foods, plant-based diet—it could save your life.
- Insights from Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. John McDougall, Rip Esselstyn, and many others
- Success stories from converts to plant-based eating
- The many benefits of a whole-foods, plant-based diet
- A helpful primer on crafting a healthy diet, including tips on transitioning and essential kitchen tools
- 125 recipes from 25 champions of plant-based dining